Pin out information for the HK amplifier

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marki3

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has access to the pin out info from the HK amplifier. I have the diagram from the PDF info that was posted on FB but it doesn't show the actual pin out info. I want to tap the speaker output from the HK amplifier as the input to a sub woofer. I would prefer the speaker level output as that will trigger the auto on/off for the sub. I think speaker level out is less likely to get interference than the headunit outputs which are much lower signal.

Any help would be much appreciated. I just spent an hour at our local dealership being passed back and forth between service and parts to try and get that info but to no avail. Gave up after an hour of wasted time.

Thanks, Mark.

6UgRxU7.jpg

fK07aqw.jpg

Happy hunting! Keep in mind that V=front, H=rear. So VL is front left, HR is right rear.

GodFollower: Thanks a lot ! That helped me with my upgrade. There should be more space under the rear seat, but it works also with a little aftermarket amplifier. *thumbsup*

Back