Looking to buy a BMW i3 climate cover

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRK002

Hello,
Has anyone got a used BMW i3 climate cover for sale?
It's available in amazon for $144
https://www.amazon.com/…/B00L…/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_mx7lvb1RC2PS1

But i just wonder whether anyone of you who got a used one in good condition that you don't use anymore and is willing to part with for a lesser amount.

Thank you!

Mine's not for sale, but while it was a long time ago, I think I paid about $90 for mine...look around, Amazon isn't always the best price. I don't know if they make a right hand drive and left hand drive version, but I think mine ended up being made for the right-hand drive market. There's a clear (at least for the first couple of years!) window in it that is, I think, supposed to be over where the VIN tag is...on mine, it's on the right-hand side. If that's what it's for, it might be for a UK market, but I don't know if their VIN plate is different than ours. FWIW, I don't care, but it's a point. IT does keep the interior cooler and doesn't take long to install. Be careful if you put a windshield wiper on top to help hold the bottom down when you remove the thing...I've not had an issue, but someone pulled theirs off, pulling the wiper way up, and then it banged back, cracking the windshield. I slide mine out from under, and haven't had any issues for nearly 4-years now.

Back