Bimmercode and changing when the Rex comes on.

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RostHaus

I couldn't find any definitive info if this has worked for others with Bimmercode on expert mode.

So far is see:

you go to the Kombi section, turn on expert mode.

Then go to: 3000 Anzeige_Konfiguration

Section: SOC_HOLD_POSITION

Inside there the stock position is
Werte=0C Which I hear is 6% of battery correct?

Could someone tell me what values I'm supposed to use to have it automatically turn in on earlier? say 10% or 15%

Also what is the highest percentage of battery it can automatically be activated at?

TIA

The number there is in hex in half percent increments 0C HEX = 12 DEC = 6%. If you want to change it to 10% that would be 20 DEC = 14 HEX. But some have reported that after changing this value the small triangle on the display moves in the new position but the REX still turns on at 6%, so it might not be working as we expect.

The maximum value that can enable the REx to turn on is 75% (4B in hex) as implemented most places in the world.

I'm not sure if the automatic turn-on point can be adjusted, but the manual point can, and that max is the 75% indicated above.

thanks, I do already have the 75% hold SOC enable in. I just wanted to see if i could raise the safety net of the REX automatically turning on.

Back