Orlando, Florida Owners

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camachito

I was wondering how many many on here are in the Orlando/Central Florida area. I t would be nice to network, share anecdotal notes and help each other navigate our i3's! I am a little curious nerd and love to tinker and love all things EV's........have owned 3 Volts, 3 Prius and this is my first i3. Feel free to PM me.

Mark from Palm Coast here. 2015 i3 REX is my wife's car, but it has been at the dealer for the past 2 months. 40K miles, waiting for some back-ordered part needed for battery replacement :(

Hi Mark!
Good luck with those repairs. These cars are cute and awesome when they run flawlessly. An EV owner and a i3 owner in particular has to have godly patience. My i3 which was purchased used had 2 service visits within the first 2 months of ownership. I stressed it for a minute.......finally got my car back. My fingers are crossed that I don't have any further issues.............Good luck with your wife's i3!!!
Carlos

My i3 is no longer alone in our parking lot at work and I have been seeing more of them lately in the UCF area.

It has been 3 years since my original post…..my then 2014 is long gone. Sold it back to Carmax. I now have a 2016….Iconic Silver and in decent shape. These cars are great when they run right…..best to have a little knowledge or get with others locally to support each other! I also have a 2022 Ioniq 5 as a backup 😉.

Back