Leasing in the UK

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

molybdenum99

Looking for advice - not leased before.

Contemplating Rex with high end spec.

In London but not averse to buying from dealer elsewhere.

What kind of haggling should I expect to do?

What kind of deals have others achieved?

Any other tips?

Thanks!

No haggling necessary as in the UK the i brand dealer acts as an agent for BMW AG and offers no deals, though it doesn't do any harm to ask for them to throw in the road tax and a free tank of gas. :D

+1 to what was said above. There is no haggling in the UK--the price is the price and the lease rate is the lease rate.

You might be able to get a freebie like mats, keychain, or charging cable but anything regarding the car itself is fixed pricing.

elptex said:
+1 to what was said above. There is no haggling in the UK--the price is the price and the lease rate is the lease rate.

You might be able to get a freebie like mats, keychain, or charging cable but anything regarding the car itself is fixed pricing.
It's not impossible to get the 5 years servicing thrown in - the basic option not the high end one that includes pads, tyres etc but I guess that is irrelevant if you lease.

RJSATLBA said:
elptex said:

It's not impossible to get the 5 years servicing thrown in - the basic option not the high end one that includes pads, tyres etc but I guess that is irrelevant if you lease.

Agreed, that's around £390.

Back