Akron/Medina Ohio i3s

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unsavedone

We had a big discount at the BMW dealer in Akron and since then I have seen several i3s running around. Most of them are white like mine, one even tinted the windows like mine! Anyone of you on here?

Unsavedone said:
We had a big discount at the BMW dealer in Akron and since then I have seen several i3s running around. Most of them are white like mine, one even tinted the windows like mine! Anyone of you on here?

What was the special?

Also from Columbus! Just acquired my 2016 a couple days ago. I work at Kelly BMW so the employee incentive was pretty nice! Pretty sure we are running deals right now if anyone is looking.

Love this car! Anyone in the Ohio area doing any sort of coding/modifications?

Hello! I got one of those i3 REx's from BMW of Akron on the 30th of April. CPO 2015 16K miles, Tech package, Capparis White, Mega trim. So far so good, really enjoying it. In the process of installing a ChargePoint Home in the garage.

Haven't seen any other i3's around yet (near west side of Cleveland). Nice to see other i3s in NE Ohio.

I am in Toledo. Havent seen another i3 around here. We don't have many electric cars in this area it seems like. I did some coding on mine almost as soon as I got it(2017 rex) Still been messing with it though turning features on and off. I think the best one yet is being able to turn hold state of charge on whenever I want to.

Hello!

Have been driving my 2017 BMW i3 for the past month. Absolutely enjoying it. I saw your comment about coding for HSOC. What app and adapter did you use? Looking to do the same for my commute that goes from highway to city miles. Have you encountered any problems with HSOC? and did you notice more electric miles since (I assume) you turn on Rex on highway and turn off when not on highway.

Hello I am in Columbus, 2019 i3s 120AH REX and would love to hear about your coding experience. I am looking at a vpeek reader and bimmercode. All I want to do is change the "hold" feature. Thanks much.

I am about 60 miles north of you I would be happy to help you code yours. Bonus I live 3 miles from a free DC fast charger at the der dutchman off of the route 71 exit 165. I love my I3 and enjoy meeting other I3 owners meet me there we can have coffee charge and code.

Back