iDrive Tiles - Locations Keep Resetting

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arm

Hi Folks,

I have a 2018 i3s with iDrive 6 I believe. I have the larger screen but that should not make a difference. The issue I'm having is that when I customize my iDrive tile layout, sometimes when I turn the vehicle on the locations have reset back to their default locations.

Has anyone experienced this? I cannot understand or figure out why this would happen. Nothing else resets in the vehicle. No other settings, etc...just the tiles locations.

Thanks in advance and happy new year.

Do you have two keys in use? I think each key has/saves it's own user settings profile, so if you set the idrive with one key, it won't be set that way for the other key.

MKH said:
Do you have two keys in use? I think each key has/saves it's own user settings profile, so if you set the idrive with one key, it won't be set that way for the other key.

I'm the only one who drives the car and have only used one key. So I'm not sure what's going on. I definitely know it's not because of a second key.

Back