20" OEM Rims For Sale - Spare or Repair

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Four 20 inch OEM rims for sale - two front rims, two rear rims - cheap! I hit the Grand Canyon of potholes and dented all four rims on the inside lip slightly. Tires mount and hold air, no vibration, I drove on them 'bent' for four months and never knew they were bent, until I was checking under the car for the Rex drain-plug location, and saw the bend in one. All the 'outsides' of the rims are pretty much pristine, except for a scratch on one, shown

Good for use as temporary spares - buy one front and one rear, add two of your old tires when you replace yours, and keep for emergency to keep you on the road if you have a flat, and have to order and wait for a tire. Or get them refurbished/repaired. I was quoted by multiple rim repair shops at around $100 a wheel to make 'new'. Refurbished ones on eBay are $335 and up.

Because the roads are so bad around here, decided to go down to 19", for that extra inch of tire sidewall height to help absorb the pothole 'hits'.

Also have one front and one rear Bridgestone 20" tires, with decent tread left, for spares (a friend already took the other two).

Rims - $100 each, plus shipping GONE
Tires - $50 each, plus shipping GONE

Wheels 1.jpg

View attachment Rear 1 scratch.jpg

Rear 2 bend.jpg

Are these for sale still?

Sorry, no. After having them listed for quite some time on several boards with no interest at all, sold them to a local aluminum recycler for scrap.

Back