For Sale i3 X10-i RIAL rims and Nokian Hakkapeliita tires

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hnikkanen

Get your i3 in winter mode with this great set of four German wheels and Finnish snow tires. They look better than the OEM rims (at least in my opinion) and they're light and tough. If you haven't experienced proper winter tires, now's the time - they make the i3 a strong snow performer.

They are fitted with BMW TPMS and their own center caps. The tires have seen 15,000 miles and have a minimum 3.5 mm or 4/32 tread left, so probably two winters' worth depending on how aggressively you drive. One of the wheels has some minor scratches. Boston MA area.

This setup would cost $1800 new. Asking $900.

ANL43hW.jpg

gvgvjSc.jpg

hnikkanen said:
Get your i3 in winter mode with this great set of four German wheels and Finnish snow tires. They look better than the OEM rims (at least in my opinion) and they're light and tough. If you haven't experienced proper winter tires, now's the time - they make the i3 a strong snow performer.

They are fitted with BMW TPMS and their own center caps. The tires have seen 15,000 miles and have a minimum 3.5 mm or 4/32 tread left, so probably two winters' worth depending on how aggressively you drive. One of the wheels has some minor scratches. Photos available. Boston MA area.

This setup would cost $1800 new.

If. Only. You. Were. Closer. lol. It's a lot more $$ in Canada. Tire Rack was one choice but with the shipping costs and exchange rate the total came out to almost the same as a BMW set, so...

I ordered a set of BMW Turbine style 428 rims in jet black colour with the Bridgestone LM-500 winter tires from BMW. I couldn't even get them from my local BMW dealer as the BMW dealership has to be "i" certified or something like that.

They should look like this... https://www.bmw.ch/content/dam/bmw/..._id11531_a0248937.jpg.asset.1520522733430.jpg

Slypig, I was thinking $900. But isn't shipping to you expensive?
BTW, the rims are the RIAL X10-i.

I got 4 front wheels with tires (about 2000 miles on them)
$150 ea. (20" wheel +tire)
Please let me know,
Thanks!

mrdrift said:
Please let me know,
Thanks!

I’ll take em if you can think of a decent way to ship to NY?

Will they fit well on the i3S?

mrdrift wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:32 am
Please let me know,
Thanks!

I’ll take em if you can think of a decent way to ship to NY?

Will they fit well on the i3S?

Only if you want the skinniest possible summer tires on all four corners. Why that would be a good thing, I do not know.

I will be headed to savannah ga in a month if these tires are still available I would be interested in looking at them I am currently in ohio now though

Back