Survey request from some kids

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwilson4web

This came in over at PriusChat and I thought folks here might want to try it.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hi everyone,

My name is Matt and I'm a long time hybrid driver & owner. After two Prius and two RX450H's I can honestly say I'll never go back to conventional gas powered cars.

As part of completing my Masters degree at Worcester Polytechnic Institute my small team is doing a project studying the habits of hybrid vehicle drivers like me. In order to test some of our assumptions we have put together a small survey to ask about what kind of car you bought, whether it meets your needs and what you do to keep it running in tip-top shape.

We are hoping that by coming to a place where other avid hybrid owners gather to learn and talk about their cars we might be able to collect some really valuable information for our project. If you're willing to participate, it is free, full of simple questions, and shouldn't take more than five minutes. The survey is completely anonymous and the information provided will only be used to generate some statistics for our study.

You can find the survey on SurveyMonkey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RN5GKCC

Thanks for considering this and for your time!

Back