harman kardon soho wireless headset

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foamposite1

BMW sent me a pair of white harman kardon soho wireless headset today.
it has the i logo (silver) on the left and right earpiece.

did anyone else get them?

I received a pair on Saturday. They sound nice, and appear to retail for $250! I'm not a fan of on-the-ear headphones, though - big head, so there may be more pressure than on most. Out of curiosity, my i3 had the HK audio upgrade...does yours? Wonder if date of purchase and options may play a part in who gets one...my car delivered end of June, 2014 (barely a month after they became available in the USA).

My i3 has the HK audio upgrade. Makes sense for BMW to only send headphones to i3 owners with HK upgrade.
I purchased my i3 in July, 2014 in california.

I too purchased my i3 REx in July, 2014. Received my headset a few days ago. They work great at the gym with my iPhone.

+1, BEV with HK audio purchased in September 2014.

Kind of odd since California vehicle code prohibits wearing headphones that cover both ears while driving, and the upgraded sound system sounds great anyway; but my wife will use them when gardening.

I also got the nice headphones. My BEV was purchased last Aug without the HK upgrade.

Took delivery May 2014 with HK option. My headphones arrived last weekend. Have been away so didn't get around to opening the box until yesterday. Nice surprise. Expect to get more use from them than the carbon fiber pen that came on the one-year anniversary of my E90 purchase.

Back