Heads are turning

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gt1

In my 2 weeks of the ownership I don't think I've had a day without someone approaching with questions or compliments about the car. Didn't expect it- after all the car has been on the market for over two years. My BMW R1200GS, which is not very common bike in the US doesn't raise nearly as much interest.

I`ve had my REx for over 2 years now, and still a lot of people have a closer look at it on the car park of my supermarket for example. I like to share some information because I believe that electric cars are an important step towards a cleaner future. Even invite people for a short test drive if they like. Usually they are quite impressed.

Frank

I get the most attention at a public charger ... like Whole Foods.

20160706_111255-L.jpg

20160706_111724-L.jpg

:cool:

Looks like The Alameda Whole Foods to me, I used to have a condo across the street at Plant 51

Did you check out the rooftop brewery?!

gt1 said:
In my 2 weeks of the ownership I don't think I've had a day without someone approaching with questions or compliments about the car. Didn't expect it- after all the car has been on the market for over two years. My BMW R1200GS, which is not very common bike in the US doesn't raise nearly as much interest.

After 8 months, I'm starting to think it will never stop....probably won't ever get old either! :D

Back