Colour Schemes

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker

All the i3 concepts have been shown with two-tone colour schemes – just wondering if BMW offered this as an option how many would go for it?

I really quite fancy the Light Blue and Black scheme

BMW insider Herr26 left this message on another site Bimmerfile.com

"You will be offered lines with the i3 and also extensive personalisation , there will be sporty influenced interiors and luxury influenced interiors and if you enjoyed the sci-fi future aspect of the Concept then there will be an interior for you. The options completely separate from BMW with exclusive paint in both single tone and two tone colors the end result is a complete individual look for an entire individual concept. Even the typography on the switchgear is different. It is all part of the Sub-Brand aspect and it is also something that will feature with the M Sub-Brand also.

The i3 was caught in a recent photoshoot within the Los Angeles area whereas the 4er Coupe was captured at the 2nd St. Tunnel , the i3 was in Santa Monica.
The i3 has now moved to downtown Los Angeles with the 4er Coupe now in the Californian desert. BMW took action on the i3 because of its significance. A huge marketing campaign showing the global signifigance of the i3 which will move to Shanghai and two UK cities for film and photography and a huge premiere is currently in the planning ahead of the IAA launch in Frankfurt , to reiterate the i3 is a huge event for BMW. The BMWi brand signifies electric mobility under BMW , not an existing BMW but a new brand with fresh thinking , creativity and that space-Age futuristic appeal. So far over 500 i3s have been pre-sold , whilst the concepts have generated global appeal there is also the backing from BMW which in my travels with BMWi I have learned that there is the appeal of the individuality with Fisker and Tesla respectively but some with their own money are concerned about the rug being pulled from under them especially if you look at Fisker currently."

So it looks like the BMW Individual Program will be running on the i3 line from day one ...... so maybe I'll be able to get a Frost Blue i3 after all.... here's hoping.

I would like to see some colors (as opposed to colorless colors like white, black, silver, grey). Given the image of the i3 GREEN should be the next color.

Back