Leasing in Sacramento

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iKaruna

My wife and I picked up our i3 yesterday. Wasn't planning on it, but deal was too good to pass up. We leased a mega BEV ($41K list) for $208/mo. after $2500 "down", including taxes. According to sales manager, Sacramento is not a great market for i3s, so the dealer offered incentives in addition to federal and state. The total comes out to a little over $300/mo. for a 20K mi. two year lease. I haven't checked, but I doubt you could lease a leaf for that. Lovin' it so far. :)

I got my i3 REx last month in Sacramento, $52,050 MSRP, Giga World, Harman Kardon Premium Sound, Technology & Driving assistant package, for $3,500 down and $280/month. They had a BEV special last December through the first 2 weeks in January for $3,500 down and $99/month, the price was very tempting but I wanted the REx.

$99/mo. with $3500 down is a better deal than I got, which started at $99/mo. with $4600 down. Wish I knew so I could have done a little bargaining. Sounds like for an additional $180/mo. I could have got all the bells and whistles. Will you be using your i3 in Sacramento? Do you know how much the air conditioning will affect the range? I guessed that might be a factor why they aren't popular in Sacramento. I'll be using mine in Monterey.

I forgot to mention that my i3 REx, and the $99 BEV deal are both 2014 models with a 24 month lease and 10k miles per year. The $3500 down does not include the $750 delivery fee, first month's payment, or taxes, close to $4,600 when you add it all up. I will be driving in the Sacramento area and my estimated range drops about 20 miles when I turn on the heater - I have not tried it with the AC yet.

Back