Okay, I went to talk to Sytner Cardiff yesterday and their very enthusiastic and knowledgable iMan (Ben) spent ages talking through the car and gave me a test drive and I have to say it performed exactly as I had read on here and elsewhere.
So I'm now faced with the decision about what to do. New ReX or used ReX. If new what spec? Good to hear that DC Rapid Charging is now standard.
Do I need Sport Pack?
Do I need Park Assist?
Do I need Pro Media?
Do I need a sunroof?
Do I need anything else that's useful?
Any informative comments most welcome while I ponder
Trying one is buying one. Welcome to the club of those who went addict at first contact. I should receive mine next Wednesday.
Here is the model:
- REx (no quick charge because optional and don't need it)
- Color Shadow Black (it comes with 19" trims upgrade comparing to the base ugly ones)
- Nav Pro (the basic one looks like a rip off in term of design...)
- HK sound because love listening to music with Deezer (Jazz, Rock, Classic, anything in fact) and I can't wait to enjoy this in a quiet electric car)
- Sunroof : wanted one until I tried an i3 equiped with it. Decided finally that it was just an annoyance to me (my wife agreed)
- Full LED for the style
- Lodge inside (wool / leather) : a must have to me
- Tinted windows because it looks cool and if it can protect a bit against the warmth, why not.
Hope it will help a tiny bit. If you want more detail per decision/option, I'll be glad to answer.
Park Assist: Honestly, if you don't live / work in the city, that is a useless option. Just too bad we can't only pick the back camera because it looks great and can be handy at times.
Security stuff with lane assist, anti collision at low speed etc... Here to, I think it depends on your habits. Personally, it was not that useful to have so... no.
The only thing that annoys me a bit is that I wanted warming seat and especially the Confort Access... but I had to make a choice.. Budget matters.