BMW i Navigation

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone tell me if there is a visual difference between the business and professional navigation display screen when not in use: are both the same length and height or is the business one smaller? I saw a picture where the business one has plastic on both sides where the professional one is fully out of glass? Also, do both have the same big Black Bmw iDrive control button? Thanks for the info !

Ci3ndy said:
Can someone tell me if there is a visual difference between the business and professional navigation display screen when not in use: are both the same length and height or is the business one smaller? I saw a picture where the business one has plastic on both sides where the professional one is fully out of glass? Also, do both have the same big Black Bmw iDrive control button? Thanks for the info !

Yes there is a big difference. See this thread for pictures: http://www.mybmwi3.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=456&p=2817&hilit=navigation+business#p2817

Do anyone know if this navigator is included in std equipment?
Bought the first level of comfortpackage....

Back