didja
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:28 pm

Re: 2017 BMW i3 Build - Video

Sun May 01, 2016 10:35 am

Awesome, thanks for posting. I had never seen this.

imolazhp
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:02 pm

Re: 2017 BMW i3 Build - Video

Sun May 22, 2016 7:22 pm

Someone dubbed over the BMW music, lol.

awesomeguy85
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:01 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90017

Re: 2017 BMW i3 Build - Video

Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:20 am

Thank you for posting! So cool BMW i3. I'm excited to get and ride it!

rtanov
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH, USA

Re: 2017 BMW i3 Build - Video

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:28 am

Nice video indeed. However, they claim this is MY 2017 but the battery specs are for the 60 Ah battery.
2014 BMW i3 REx
2014 BMW i3 BEV - retired

alohart
Posts: 2023
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:36 pm
Location: Honolulu, HI

Re: 2017 BMW i3 Build - Video

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:30 am

rtanov wrote:However, they claim this is MY 2017 but the battery specs are for the 60 Ah battery.
The 60Ah battery pack is included in the base 2017 i3 model, so not all 2017 i3's have the 94Ah battery pack.
Aloha,
Art

2014 BMW i3 Arravani Grey, Giga World, Tech + Driving Assist, Parking Assist, DC Fast Charging, JuiceBox EVSE

imolazhp
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:02 pm

Re: 2017 BMW i3 Build - Video

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:59 am

rtanov wrote:Nice video indeed. However, they claim this is MY 2017 but the battery specs are for the 60 Ah battery.
You can get a 60ah in a MY2017; but it is being discontinued.

rtanov
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:55 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH, USA

Re: 2017 BMW i3 Build - Video

Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:03 am

alohart wrote:
rtanov wrote:However, they claim this is MY 2017 but the battery specs are for the 60 Ah battery.
The 60Ah battery pack is included in the base 2017 i3 model, so not all 2017 i3's have the 94Ah battery pack.
Yeah, I know, and since the video was posted in mid 2016 it makes sense. The 2017 60 Ah cars are a mystery to me - there are a number of BEVs which on dealer sites are advertised as 60 Ah but checking up their VINs lists them as 94 Ah cars. I have not been able to find a single 2017 car which bmwvin.com reports as 60 Ah.
2014 BMW i3 REx
2014 BMW i3 BEV - retired

imolazhp
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:02 pm

Re: 2017 BMW i3 Build - Video

Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:18 am

Blue Tera with all options (especially he sunroof) 60ah 2017 for crazy money off MSRP would be ideal for my 2.2 mile "commute."

Return to “Pictures, Videos of the BMW i3”