BMW i8 Concept Hybrid Electric Sports Super Car

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMWDreams

What do the members of the BMW i3 forum think of the new concept "progressive sportscar" the BMW i8? In my opinion is look s awesome!

croppercapture1r.jpg

It looks even better when in motion. A lot of the electric vehicle components of the car are based off the BMW i3 technology. Just wow that they can make hybrid sports car look this cool and go that fast. I can not wait to see these Beamers on the road. It almost feels like the future.

I really love the concept of this BMW i3; powered electrically and is purposely built for the emission-free mobility. Especially made for urban areas. From the interior up to the exterior design of this vehicle truly even the aftermarket auto body parts would be great. A luxury car that is Eco-friendly. What I've heard is that it is powered by a internal combustion engine not to mention its intelligent designed management system engine and this BMW i3 Forum is a great place to learn about it.

There are rumors that this megacity vehicle project would be discontinued but last wednesday, the near-production-ready version of this 2014 BMW i3 debuted in the first ever BMW i showroom in London.

I really love the concept of this BMW i3; powered electrically and is purposely built for the emission-free mobility. Especially made for urban areas. From the interior up to the exterior design of this vehicle truly even the aftermarket auto body parts would be great. A luxury car that is Eco-friendly. What I've heard is that it is powered by a internal combustion engine not to mention its intelligent designed management system engine and this BMW i3 Forum is a great place to learn about it.

There are rumors that this megacity vehicle project would be discontinued but last wednesday, the near-production-ready version of this 2014 BMW i3 debuted in the first ever BMW i showroom in London.

The new concept for the BMW i3 being the "megacity" vehicle and the bmw i8 "progressive sportscar" is just as awesome as it looks. The exterior design and performance, I mean what could you ask for. It is an all in one package. A luxury car that is super cool! Though the i8 is much cooler, especially the door:D

I really love this picture. (Side view of the BMW i8 Spyder)
BMWi8Spyder__side_v.jpg

and so as the bmw i3
BMWi_i3_Gallery_Exterior_02-1.jpg

BMW i3 an other BMW electric vehicles look magnificent. Its taking technology to the next stage.

I didn't see it anywhere here so I'll post it:

Here is a teaser of the BMW i8, before the unveiling on September 10th!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5kX6UFOCWY

Just like the i3, a few leaked production pics out before the official reveal.

7731211201293495722.jpg

41441347418517596.jpg

Well, it has the looks of the proper sports car that was long overdue since the demise of the M1 if you ask me. Maybe it is not in the same league, but I hope it will be real 'Freude am Fahren'.
Designwise, it is again very 'busy', but it looks great proportionwise. I am afraid I quite like it :) (like I did the M1)

Nice pictures from the IAA on Bimmertoday:

http://www.bimmertoday.de/2013/09/1...-weltpremiere-protonic-blue-iaa-2013-live-11/

Steven

Back