Electric Camaro Coming??

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/a31261031/chevy-camaro-ev-silhouette-teaser/?source=nl&utm_source=nl_rdt&utm_medium=email&date=030720&utm_campaign=nl19599708&utm_term=AAA%20--%20High%20Minus%20Dormant%20and%2090%20Day%20Non%20Openers

Very interesting concept car. I have been generally disappointed by the car manufacturers' overly-optimistic promises about upcoming EV models and their anticipated sale availability dates in the U.S. Case in point--VW has made many promises over the past 5 to 7 years about upcoming EV models and yet the only VW electric model currently available in the U.S. is the E-Golf. Now, the ID3 model, which looks like a nice EV vehicle, is plagued with significant software issues that may delay shipments to the public, and, even worse, VW has decided not to make that model available in the U.S. I am hopeful that the Ford Mustang EV and possibly a Camaro EV and also some EV offerings from Honda and Toyota will be offered for sale in the U.S. in the next few years to give EV buyers more choices.

Back