- noisy - both tire and engine noise were more than either our BMW i3-REx or 2017 Prius Prime Plus
- stepped transmission - some people detest the eCVT of the Prius or the lack of gears in an EV. In contrast, I found stepped transmissions 'retro' and not fun at all.
- warm-up - typically takes 2-3 miles like a regular Prius hybrid and then it becomes a +50 MPG car.
- brake anomaly - it could have been the paper liner on the floor board but there was one delayed and 'hinky' brake event that was not repeated. Emergency braking was ordinary.
- reasonable pickup - nothing like our BMW i3-REx but OK for that class of car.