First customers

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaz26

Whilst BMW has a lot of interest I think a high proportion of them won't consider signing an order until thy have road tested the car. Therefore I wonder if BMW might consider say a free spec upgrade for the first customers who buy off plan!!

Wishful thinking ??

gaz26 said:
Whilst BMW has a lot of interest I think a high proportion of them won't consider signing an order until thy have road tested the car. Therefore I wonder if BMW might consider say a free spec upgrade for the first customers who buy off plan!!

Wishful thinking ??

Whilst its a great idea I think the UK are doing the same as Belgium and each dealer is getting an early build car for a couple of days in August & Septemer so early build slot people will get a chance to try before they buy.

Another idea might be to offer a fully loaded car at a discounted price to the first 200 customers in each country so that any i3 that's seen in the first 3 -6 months looks the absolute best it can

I think that would be a good marketing ploy ......... Mercedes have done it with their "First Editions"

Parker said:
gaz26 said:

Wishful thinking ??

Whilst its a great idea I think the UK are doing the same as Belgium and each dealer is getting an early build car for a couple of days in August & Septemer so early build slot people will get a chance to try before they buy.

Another idea might be to offer a fully loaded car at a discounted price to the first 200 customers in each country so that any i3 that's seen in the first 3 -6 months looks the absolute best it can

I think that would be a good marketing ploy ......... Mercedes have done it with their "First Editions"

Absolutely right re the dealers getting a build car. I've asked in Sytner in LEicester and they will be getting one "in the next month" fo r test drives and such like.

AndrewDebbie said:
gaz26 said:
Wishful thinking ??

BMW doesn't usually give much of a discount on new models. There is the free navigation offer.

I was told "Probably November before we get a car for test drives."

Is the free Nav upgrade for early deliveries or early orders? If I ordered now for March 1st for example, would I get it do you know?

Back