i3 as shown in press releases costs 50,000 Euro +

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecoangel

http://www.goingelectric.de/2013/07/30/news/bmw-i3-preisliste-sonderausstattung/

"BMW i3 Price List - How expensive is the i3 really
Published on 30th July 2013 by Guy
BMW i3 Preisliste

Photo: BMW

Display

Yesterday I already speculated about how expensive a BMW i3 is when the orders or other nice extras. Typical of BMW is the list of those riddled with gimmicks that so their price have. So now the attempt, we have cracked the 50,000 euros?
Price of the BMW i3 basic version - standard equipment

It starts with the price of the basic version. This is at 34,950 euros and 39,450 euros without with a range extender. But one gets the equipment line studio. In addition to extensive safety features - airbags for driver and front passenger, side airbags and head airbags front and rear, and the obligatory ABS and DSC - are the 19 inch wheels in 155/70 R 19 inclusive. The variant with a range extender is on mixed tires, rear tires 175/65 R 19

The daylight running lamps, indicator and rear lights with LED technology running. A folding 50:50 rear seat, rear window heating, air conditioning, power mirrors, rear parking sensors and remote control also included sin.

The Professional navigation system with iDrive, a 5.7 "display and speakerphone is included in the scope of the standard.

As far as standard equipment. Now to the question: How much can a BMW i3 will?
Charge equipment lines

Of course, we are not content with the basic furnishings studio. The charge for the line loft is 1,500 euros, 1,990 euros Lodge and Suite 2.990 euros. All equipment lines to the studio are forcibly bound to the Comfort package.
Rates Special Features

The Comfort package costs 1,990 euros more, and automatically brings dimming interior and exterior mirrors, center armrest, a storage package, rain sensor, automatic air conditioning and cruise control with brake function.

Added to this is the parking assist with rear view camera package for 990 euros, Driving Assistant Plus also for 990 euros and the LED headlights for 890 euros. On a Metallic Paint, which costs 660 euros more I renounce times.

Thus, the long list of optional equipment is nice but still a long way. Seat heating for driver and front passenger makes 330 euros, 480 euros the alarm system, Comfort Access 420 euros and 980 euros the glass roof.

The heat pump - not available in conjunction with the Range Extender, which reach a plus of 30 percent compared to the conventional cold weather heating promises, costs 660 euros. Bitter it is, if you want to be able to load its i3 in 30 minutes, the standard combo port is not - 1,590 € extra charge.

The BMW i3 is networked like no other car. However, if you want to use all the features of the paid for services ConnectedDrive package again 670 euros, 100 euros for 12 months Internet.

Now we come to the last two points of the special features: comfort telephony - 500 euros, the Harman Kardon speakers - 800 euros.

If the BMW i3 so look like we know it from the advertising videos, you pay for an i3 with a range extender, line suite, Metallic Paint, and all the extras mentioned nearly 54,000 euros. Without a range extender, but with a heat pump, you scratch a hair's breadth of the 50,000 euro mark.
Conclusion

The long list of extras, not surprisingly really, also, that i3 is a fully-featured than 55,000 euros. I find disappointing, however, that the Combined Charging connection again costs 1,590 euros extra. Compare with the prices of other optional equipment clearly too much. Hopefully this will not prevent the spread of fast-charging standard combo."

Back