Use of bmw for longer journeys

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The answer to this varies depending on where you live. In the US, it's called BMW i Flexible Mobility. I did a post regarding the details here:
http://bmwi3.blogspot.com/2014/11/bmw-i-flexible-mobility-program.html

However, you are in the UK, so the program is completely different.

You can rent a Corsa for £19 per day. IF you need one. That's better than joining the BMW progamme and paying out for something you might use. And if you do it costs a lot more than the equivalent of a Corsa. About £100 a day for a 3 seires IIRC.

Plus Having to drive a Corsa will make you want to get back in the i3 ASAP. TBH - if you get a REX you don't need to worry. It will do long journeys with less compromise than having to drive to a rental pickup and do the paperwork.

nowtta60 said:
You can rent a Corsa for £19 per day. IF you need one. That's better than joining the BMW progamme and paying out for something you might use. And if you do it costs a lot more than the equivalent of a Corsa. About £100 a day for a 3 seires IIRC.

Plus Having to drive a Corsa will make you want to get back in the i3 ASAP. TBH - if you get a REX you don't need to worry. It will do long journeys with less compromise than having to drive to a rental pickup and do the paperwork.
Driving a 1 Series made me want to get back in the i3 asap, never mind a Corsa!

Back