IanB

My Arrivani Gray i3 REX

Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:32 am

Hey everyone, new here and here's my i3. Picked it up in June under the Employee Lease Specials which we had at my dealership. It almost didn't make sense to walk away from the deal, my payments are $147/mo with $0 down and taxes paid up front. The payments are less than I was paying monthly, weekly even, commuting to and from work in my Mustang, so I'm pretty happy with my decision.

Anyhow, I leased mine in Arrivani Gray, my second color choice behind Solar Orange, which we didn't have in stock. It has the Giga world and is essentially fully loaded minus Harmon Kardon, which I do wish it has, though my Mustang has premium sound so I'll have to live with only one car with the premium sound. Stock is alright but I'd prefer Harmon Kardon, maybe in my next BMW.
All I've done to my i3 since picking it up is 20% tint on all of the windows, which looks better (in my opinion) and helps the AC not work as hard to cool the car down on those hot NY days. Glad to be part of the forum and share my experience with this car. After this, I'm not sure I would go back to a traditional vehicle as my daily driver with how much money this car has saved me per month on fuel costs, that, and my neighbors are much happier when I leave with this car in the morning versus the noisy Mustang at 8am.

When I picked the car up from getting the windows tinted with my other car, the Mustang

A few of our Extended Test Drive i3's at work, along with my i3 in the middle and my manager's i8

2015 Arrivani Gray i3 REX
2004 Mustang "NOT A V8"
Instagram @ianwiththemustang

sipabit

Re: My Arrivani Gray i3 REX

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:13 am

Was looking forward to seeing the pics, but they're not coming through.
A fanatic of all things electric. Ridables like electric ice chests and stand up scooters I adore. Drones like DJI, I root for. I'm a fan of both, but nothing beats my love for my 2016 i3 Rex with Deka World. Shhh, don't tell my wife.

mrfly04

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:17 pm

Too bad, I can't see the pics.

MKH
Gold Member

Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:12 am

You have to be a Gold-level paid member to be able to post photographs.
Mark H.
2015 i3 Rex, Capparis White, Tera World, Technology & Driving Assistant, Parking Assistant, Harman Kardon Audio System, 19 inch 427 wheels, EVoInnovate EVSE

alohart

Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:37 pm

MKH wrote:You have to be a Gold-level paid member to be able to post photographs.
Anyone can post a photo using the Img tag referencing an image file (e.g., jpg, png) posted at a valid URL (must exist and not be protected by a password).

The images not being displayed in this thread appear to be on Facebook. Maybe the owner hasn't granted the right to see them to anyone or maybe the URL's no longer exist.
Aloha,
Art

2014 BMW i3 Arravani Grey, Giga World, Tech + Driving Assist, Parking Assist, DC Fast Charging, JuiceBox EVSE

PBNB

Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:59 pm

I expect that the OP leased the car 30 months ago and probably has returned it or is just about to.

Here is a shot of mine (sorry for the large size):

http://pics.tdiclub.com/showfull.php?photo=130491
2015 i3 REX

andreis

Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:58 pm

This is cool man. 8-) 8-) 8-)
Shoes make an outfit; they're like rims for a car.

Return to “Pictures, Videos of the BMW i3”