So looking at this wiring diagram -
It seems to me that the reverse camera is super easy to retrofit?
From what I can tell, all it needs is -
1. Get a camera module (66539324247 / 66539353705 / 66539390542 / 66539396832) with bracket
2. Connect power (fuse 56)
3. Connect CAN (X-CAN3)
4. Connect LVDS to head unit (pin 23/24 of connector 1B)
5. Drill a hole in the bumper
6. Double-sided tape bracket onto bumper
7. Slot camera module into bracket
8. Coding (add 3AG to VO)
Is it really that simple? I guess I must be mistaken and missing something, right?
I guess maybe the main question is whether the wiring loom is already in place, if it is then the retrofit can probably be done in less than 30 mins excluding coding.
Anyone any thoughts?