My Girlfriend Buys a New Car!

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cute video and maybe a nice introduction to the i3 for many unfamiliar.

In fact, the comments section for that video is surprisingly positive for what appears to be a primarily Tesla-based channel.

Owning both a Model 3 and BMW i3-REx, there is no real conflict. Both cars in "chill" mode or "ECO Pro" have nearly identical acceleration up to 65-70 mph. The BMW is far from a gut-less compliance car and with the REx, it has similar cross country capability up to ~70 mph. Sure the Model 3 is superb but her BMW i3-REx is the best, affordable, alternative.

Bob Wilson

The "Out of Spec" motoring does EV car reviews across the board but based on his experience, his personal ride is Model 3. He was also half of a team that set the EV Cannonball record. In the Fall, he sponsors a Tesla track weekend that includes performance driving. Given our BMW i3 has an electronic speed limit of 93-94 mph, we wouldn't really be able to compete. Regardless, he is fair and through and also covers Superchargers.

Bob Wilson

Back