Spotted

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m11wlk

I saw my first i3 on the road today, in Glasgow... Part of a charity cycle around the 12 Malmaison hotels to raise funds for NICUsupport to help them buy an i3! https://www.facebook.com/nicusupport

(I didn't take the picture!)

10247425_499730090153812_3954352283444711395_n.jpg

I've also only seen one other so far. It was a solar orange i3 on the seafront at Cullercoats about 3 weeks ago. Anyone here ?

I saw one near Brighton but unfortunately it had broken down! Caused a certain about of chaos as it had blocked both lanes of the road. :shock:

I'm seeing them everywhere where I live. There are at least 5 unique ones scooting around my area. I'm in relatively affluent south Oxfordshire so I think that's why. We're not affluent, we just love gadgets and an EV is kinda the ultimate gadget at this point in time. I've seen a few parked at people's houses alongside 1 or even 2 additional traditional ICE BMW's so they seem to be popular with households that have a decent amount of income.

Back