Where do this part belong?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you know it was from your car? Was it parked in your garage when you found it? It looks like some sort of protective cushion to keep a tube of some sort from rubbing against something. Was it found near the front or rear of your vehicle? That's where I'd start to look for some sort of clue to where it belongs.

fredrik73 said:
By the way: how do iIadd an image without sharing it as a link????
I don't believe that this forum can store photos or attachments of any kind, so linking to a site that allows such storage as you have done seems like the only way. If this other site refers directly to a stored image (e.g., jpg, png, tif), you could use the "img" tag which would display the remote image directly in your post.

Code:
[img]https://c1cleantechnicacom-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/files/2017/07/bmw_i3_park.jpg[/img]

Unfortunately, many sites, including iCloud Photos, don't refer directly to stored images, so the "img' tag won't work for images on these sites.

Neil said:
How do you know it was from your car? Was it parked in your garage when you found it? It looks like some sort of protective cushion to keep a tube of some sort from rubbing against something. Was it found near the front or rear of your vehicle? That's where I'd start to look for some sort of clue to where it belongs.

I also have the same problem posed as yours. But I don't think it's a protective pad, in that it's like a part of the motor in the part near the muffler.
cookie clicker

Back