Perfect Frunk Bag!

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonickwizat

New here thanks for the add! Bought a 2017 Rex in June and love it! I've learned so much here already I thought I would give something back. I wanted an original frunk bag but I guess there not available anymore. I found this one on Amazon for $20 and it fit's perfectly, looks custom made. Waterproof, insulated, and a zipper top. Took some great pictures of it in my i3 but don't know how to post them, please let me know how and I'll post them asap.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RXD39ZP?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

P5alh9h.jpg

u9RdSQc.jpg

Huh, that is pretty nice. I have been using a wet bag, but this looks like custom fit. Thanks!

Just received and installed this bag. Perfect fit and exactly what I was looking for! Thanks to the OP for posting this!

Just picked one up for my new i3, fits perfectly and will keep my cables dry. thanks very much :)

An added benefit of this bag is that it keeps your take out really warm! I used to put smelly take out in the frunk, but it would be cold by the time I got home.

Just adding on to say "thanks" Sonickwizat, that looks to be a really nice bag, especially considering agzand's suggestion about the thermal aspect.

For folks that have that bag, any issues with it contacting the underside of the hood? I have the OEM bag and when rolled shut it barely peeks above the frunk box.

Sonickwizat said:
New here thanks for the add! Bought a 2017 Rex in June and love it! I've learned so much here already I thought I would give something back. I wanted an original frunk bag but I guess there not available anymore. I found this one on Amazon for $20 and it fit's perfectly, looks custom made. Waterproof, insulated, and a zipper top. Took some great pictures of it in my i3 but don't know how to post them, please let me know how and I'll post them asap.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RXD39ZP?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

My man! Thank youuuu

Adding to the thank you’s for the great find. Was using individual roll top waterproof bags. Have been using this for 2 months now, it’s great. For back up I still use the roll to bag for a few things and keep it inside this.

Back