Have some i3s Items for Sale

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arm

If anyone is interested, please PM me to know what I have. I can't post on the MarketPlace forums and no moderator/admin is available or responsive.

Arm said:
If anyone is interested, please PM me to know what I have. I can't post on the MarketPlace forums and no moderator/admin is available or responsive.
… and I haven't been able to send a PM for over a year (any PM I try to send remains in my Outbox forever :( ) This forum is slowly deteriorating. At least it has remained on line and accessible for a few weeks unlike not too long ago. And there haven't been loads of troll postings lately although there are quite a few worthless posts made by those who have posted only once yet they aren't spamming (yet).

Your PMs are sending. They will remain in your outbox until they are opened by the recipient.

You can't post in that section because we used to have the option to pay for an upgraded membership (and this helped keep people from posting junk in that section). I've changed it so that you can post there now.

admin said:
Your PMs are sending. They will remain in your outbox until they are opened by the recipient.
Has this always been the behavior? I recall sent messages remaining in my Outbox for only a few minutes at most, but maybe I'm confusing this behavior with another forum's. I think that it's unlikely that no one that I have tried to send messages to recently has opened the messages that I sent. In almost all cases, I was replying to one of their messages to me. In the past, this would frequently lead to several messages being sent back and forth. This hasn't occurred in a long time for me which is why I question whether my messages are actually being sent.

Back