SOLD // 2018 i3s 94 Ah BEV for sale; Washington D.C. area; $22,000

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

websterize

Odometer: ~50,500 miles
WBY7Z6C5XJVB96971
•Deka World interior
•Options: Technology & Driving Assistant Package; harman/kardon premium sound; moonroof; Apple CarPlay; blue seatbelts (See www.mdecoder.com/decode/wby7z6c5xjvb96971 for all equipment.
•State of Health of high-voltage traction battery: ~91%
•EPA estimated range when new: 107 miles. Today, its average maximum range is just under 100 miles per charge
•Excellent condition, garage kept in a nonsmoking household
•Sole owner with clear title in hand; I custom-ordered it new from a BMW dealership and took delivery in August 2018
•No mechanical or cosmetic issues, accidents, or recalls
•New 12V accessories battery installed Jan. 2023, the same month it was manufactured (the 12V battery needs to be replaced every 4 to 5 years on average)
•Tread depth of summer tires is 6/32s front and back. The front tires are original from the factory, while the rear tires were renewed in 2021.
•Driven as a daily commuter and always parked in covered garages at home and work. Charged primarily on Level 2 (240V), with occasional DC fast charges
•A terrific commuter, an ideal car in a city, and is just a blast to drive.
•Minimal scheduled maintenance: Requires brake fluid and cabin filter renewals every two years. That's it!
•Selling because I bought a 2020 i3, my fourth one :)

Interior

Exterior

DM me with questions, and thanks.

Back