Stroller storage

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surge

Does anyone have experience keeping a stroller in the back of the i3?
I read somewhere that it will not fit (I assume that's with the seat up). Has anyone tried fitting one with the rear seats up?

Thanks

Our Britax B-Agile fit just fine when we tested it at a Ride and Drive event. Our Britax mega-car seat fit fine in the back as well

Thank you so much for the information.

Surge: I'm also in Toronto, did you get a chance to make a purchase of the i3?
I will be getting the Lodge Model, White with Tech package.

That's sort of like asking how high is up! STrollers come in all sorts of sizes and shapes, and abilities to collapse.

The seat is divided, so there's the potential to still have a baby seat in the back and the stroller to use up part of the other side if you can live with 3 seats verses 4.

I have a recumbent trike that folds...I tried it at the dealer during the drive event, and it fits with the seats folded, but is likely a bunch bigger than a stroller.

While the hatch is relatively vertical, it isn't perfectly. If I remember, the width was about 36" between the wheelwells and the height was a bit over 26" at the hatch's hinge (the lowest projection), and a bit over 29" once the ceiling gets full height.

I know this discussion is bit old but i just want some suggestions regarding your experience with baby strollers
I was Looking For the best baby stroller And some questions regarding their use so i found this discussion forum.Can Anyone please Suggest Which brand is will be the best for my new born baby?
i saw in a discussion that Your baby may fall from the stroller somehow if its not of good quality. which is the safest nd good baby stroller need serious suggestion please.

I have a Mama and Papa Urbo 2, and it fits just right.

Need some time to think about the arrangements of the stroller seat and chasis.

Back