The AAA $11,000 added discount on BMW i3 Purchase ....

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarlC

I saw this on the FB i3 forum ........

Although it's been going on for a while, I just recently heard about an incentive for the i3 through AAA. It's $11,000, it started in August and runs through January 2. Even though our current lease runs through June, it would still make financial sense for us to get our next i3 with this incentive (assuming we're willing to purchase, which we're still discussing). Issue is, the BMWUSA website lists only REXs available. Are there really no BEVs to be had in southern California?

https://form.jotform.com/91776427949173

Another post .....

As an example, if one buys (not leases) a new i3 BEV with a sticker price of
$47,000

- 11,000 AAA offer
- 7,500 USA tax cred
- 2,000 CA EV rebate
- 500 utility rebate
————
$26,000 “net” price

(this is BEFORE applying any dealer discounts;
we had thousands more deducted off that “net” price on our 2018 BEVs last year)

And of course no gas, no oil, no tune-ups, no engine maintenance, no smog checks.

Full new car warranty, so no unexpected expenses.

This AAA deal applies to cars ordered, not just taken from inventory.

AAA deal expires Jan 2

Your calculations are correct - plus, BMW financing offers can also be applied to the transaction at rates which are better (here in the Northeast) than the competition.

Moreover, BMW just announced that the CarPlay subscription will continue for the life of (current model year) cars without any additional fee.

One needs two hands to count all of the available incentives, credits, offsets, etc. - all provided on a no-haggle basis!

To put a simple number to the bottom line, the purchaser enjoys 45% off of MSRP for a new 2019 i3, and this can be increased with any negotiated contributions from the dealer.

All I can find is this AAA is for AAA Northeast :( I wonder why and how AAA is excluding the west coast and midwest?!

But, wow what a discount!!!!

Deutsch100 said:
All I can find is this AAA is for AAA Northeast :( I wonder why and how AAA is excluding the west coast and midwest?!

But, wow what a discount!!!!

https://form.jotform.com/91776427949173

I have $13000 discount with BMW Corporate Sales from my work. If you work for a large company, check the employee discounts.
I tried to trade in my 2018 for 2019, but the trade-in was less than $23k. With no state or utility rebates, it would cost me about $7k, so I passed.

Back