Catch back up with Hyundai

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeS

So for around £36k I can buy a Hyundai Kona with near 300 mile range, lots more tech than the i3, a bigger boot and a 5 year warranty! That is why I will not be buying another i3 as it is simply overpriced and lacks up to date tech.

Where are you going to buy one? :)

My hunch is they will be short supply for a while. They look nice enough though. You won't get the interior quality of the i3, but it is definitely a good value for an EV.

MikeS said:
So for around £36k I can buy a Hyundai Kona with near 300 mile range, lots more tech than the i3, a bigger boot and a 5 year warranty! That is why I will not be buying another i3 as it is simply overpriced and lacks up to date tech.

Now go try and lease a Kona for the same price as an i3s...won't even come close.

BMW service and support is far superior to whatever Hyundai can offer you as well IMO. The i3 isn't a perfect car. It has shortcomings like any other. But for me, it looks the part, drives great, is fun, youthful, and different. If you want a Toyota of EVs then yeah, Hyundai is for you.

Back