rtanov wrote:This is good information, thanks for posting! Wondering if Bimmercode could read this? I have ISTA but Bimmercode seems easier to work with.
Bimmercode certainly has the communication framework to read the data, however I do not believe that the developer(s) have implemented such functionality. You could write to them and see if they would be willing to implement this functionality, but my guess is they'll say it's out of the scope of the program, citing E-SYS vs ISTA.
To those of you that want to read the data in ISTA:
1. Connect the car via ENET or ICOM.
2. Run the basic "vehicle test"
3. In the ECU tree, select the `EDME' ECU.
4. Click on the "Call up ECU Functions" button.
5. Go to diagnosis scan tab, select "Operating Time Range Extender", then click read state.