1 year: 28400 miles and still going like new!

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i3marc

http://practicalbev.blogspot.com/

What can I say? the perfect car... kind of like an eternal appliance.

Like a vampire an EV will be eternally young as electric components have "youth errors" and a mature phase but hardly any old age, like those subjected to Carnot's tyranny.

Oh wow! You sure drive a lot!

I do agree, the i3 is a very good car. Underestimated I would say...people overlook it due to the price. They need to understand what they are paying for. You get quality and numerous gadgets/features that only top models of common cars have.

I've just passed a years ownership but I'm only on 6,300 miles (and even this is a problem as my lease is for 6,000 per annum!)

paule23 said:
I've just passed a years ownership but I'm only on 6,300 miles (and even this is a problem as my lease is for 6,000 per annum!)
Who is your lease with? I was told that BMWNA minimum lease (or OC) milage is 10K miles per year.

I would have preferred 6K, as I was doing less than 5K on my previous car, but I am doing just over 6K on the i3, because it is so much more fun to drive!

Yes awesome car - I'm coming up on 2 years (June 2015) with just over 33,000 km's.

Would definitely replace it with another i3 - will also strongly consider an i5 for wife (once we know something about it).

I'm fortunate to have a BMW i dealer (Brampton) open closer to my home recently.

Back