2018 BMW i3 w/Rex

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 9836

Located in Bella Vista Arkansas

****THIS CAR QUALIFIES FOR $4000 Federal Tax Credit where applicable*****

To qualify, you must:
Be an individual who bought the vehicle for use and not for resale
Not have claimed another used clean vehicle credit in the 3 years before the purchase date
In addition, your modified adjusted gross income (AGI) may not exceed:
$150,000 for married filing jointly or a surviving spouse
or
$112,500 for heads of households
or
$75,000 for all other filers

We are selling my 2018 BMW i3 as my new job allows me a company car.
This was originally a California 2-year lease car we bought with a CPO warranty in 2021 and now has 37,000 miles - that warranty has now expired - and we have a full service history. 100% good Carfax. New all season Bridgestone EP600 tires w/alignment and 12 volt BMW battery installed in the last 30 days at the dealership. Vehicle is currently at the dealer for service and we can post more pictures next week. It has the 94 amp hour battery and the range extender. We regularly see 135 miles of EV range and 85 miles of gas range during the spring/summer/fall months and around 120 miles for the EV and 75 miles of gas in the winter months.

Drives like the first day we got it. We charge it at home with a Clipper Creek 40 amp (32 amp continuous) Level 2 charger (not included) in 4-4.5 hours from empty. We are including the 110 volt charger and a cupholder.

Please contact me with any further questions.

This does not qualify for the Tax Credit unless it is purchased from a DEALER.

Still got this?

What color exterior/interior?

Asking price?

Willing to do deal through Keysavvy?

just full of questions today I guess

I'm in the market. Please post photos (I saw none) and detailed information about the car's options, etc. I too am doubtful about you offering the $4k credit, but maybe there's a way. I'm running into dealers who know nothing about it and don't want to pursue it.

Back