Anyone need some All Weather Mats?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M2140

My I3 was just declared a lemon and BMW just bought it back. Now I have a set of BMW i3 All weather mats sitting in my garage.

If your interested reply here or send me a PM with an offer. Local Pickup in Menifee, CA only.

Not interested in the mats, but can you provide some additional detail? What was wrong with your car, and how many times did you have to bring it in?

M2140 said:
My I3 was just declared a lemon and BMW just bought it back. Now I have a set of BMW i3 All weather mats sitting in my garage.

If your interested reply here or send me a PM with an offer. Local Pickup in Menifee, CA only.
i might be, can you send a picture and how much you are asking for them shipped to 85042

M2140 said:

hi m2140, can you advise how you get your i3 declared a lemon? Thanks.

Lemon laws in the USA are not a Federal thing...they are state laws, and as such, vary considerably state-to-state...so, what is true one place is very unlikely to be true in another. IOW, you need to call or go to your state's consumer protection agency to find out. IN some places, they must include those rules with the sale of the car, so you might have that info in your packet.

Back