Black floor mats

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMW4Me

I would really like to replace my GIGA Carum Grey floor mats with the Anthracite one's that come in the TERRA. Does anybody have the part number for these? Do they come as a set front/back or are they purchased separately?

We removed the light-colored floor mats from our i3 within days of taking delivery. They showed dirt much too readily. We wavered between ordering Anthracite or all-weather mats and chose the latter. Sorry, don't have the part number, but the Anthracite mats do have one and can be ordered. As I recall, the front and back are separate, but I don't remember for certain.

I was able to find this:
Set of floormats in silk velours ANTHRAZIT: 51477380886

However, my dealer in the US cannot currently order them. I'm wondering if they're available for order in Europe?

I'm surprised by the post from BMW4Me that he/she couldn't order the anthracite floor mats. I'm in Tucson, AZ and the dealer had no trouble pulling up the order info for either the anthracite or the all-weather mats.

Back