Black n Blue seat covers - pics

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeafSoundGuy

I finally got my seat covers from seatcovers unlimited. They are very nice. Maybe for some, maybe not for others. There are so many to choose from, hard to come up with a choice. I liked "Zebra" but know that my wife would go upside my temple with a baseball bat if I got that design, so went with Black outer and blue inner to match the cool blue ring around the steering wheel.

One shot here is with the passenger seat cover on and the drivers off so you can compare. As shown too with my new WeatherTech floormats which are awesome. The seat covers are freshly put on, so not real form fitting yet, that will take some time for them to sink into the seat. Love 'em. They make the seat that much more comfortable.

I think they were about $240 plus shipping for the front ones. I did not address the rear as my rear seats are almost always folded down for doggies or gear.

I am looking at seat covers from Seat Covers Unlimited. Are the ones in your picture here the neoprene style? Did you go with the full custom best fit. (It looks to be yes based on the price you paid)

Thanks

The seat covers are called the neo sport I think. Yes, I got the custom best fit. And there's the hole at the top back of the headrest for the seat switch to bend it forward. There's also the velcro sides for the side seat airbag.

For some reason I don't think they're going to sell many of these for the i3 in Camo. :lol:

DeafSoundGuy said:
The seat covers are called the neo sport I think. Yes, I got the custom best fit. And there's the hole at the top back of the headrest for the seat switch to bend it forward. There's also the velcro sides for the side seat airbag.

For some reason I don't think they're going to sell many of these for the i3 in Camo. :lol:

how did you choose the extras?

Thanks for the thread I bought a set just arrived I'll post some pics. I was torn really like the blue like you got but ended up getting the blk and grey.

Back