Bluetooth problem

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amateurish

Has anyone else experienced this? When I play music through my phone, I have the problem that whenever I want to make a call, the music continues to play over the top of the call. Even if I mute the stereo first, as soon as the call starts, the music turns back on again!

amateurish said:
Has anyone else experienced this? When I play music through my phone, I have the problem that whenever I want to make a call, the music continues to play over the top of the call. Even if I mute the stereo first, as soon as the call starts, the music turns back on again!

That is strange indeed!
Those symptoms could indicate that the car registered your phone twice : one as a music device and another one as a phone.
Did you check the status of your phone in the car's system?
To do this you can press "telephone" (or whatever it is called in your language) on the central console and then "options". On screen, you should see the possibility to check the list of paired devices. In a normal situation, your phone should appear once with the two symbols highlighted (phone and musical note).
If this is not the case, you then should delete and pair your phone again.

Hope this helps. Keep posted.

Back