CA Green HOV Stickers?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracked down the answer to my question. There are about 10k of the 15k allocation remaining.

I wouldn't expect the stickers to run out terribly quickly. I had the same concern when I bought my Prius Plug-In in 2013 but it wasn't a problem. I got my i3 REx in October but had to wait 7 weeks for plate before I could apply for my stickers, so that got my app in the mail in late December; I got my stickers in early January.

Give it a shot; all you have to lose is a postage stamp. If they've run out, they'll return your $8 check to you.

I sent in my application 2.5 weeks ago and my check has not been cashed yet. DMV must be backlogged and hopefully I'll get my stickers for my REX soon. Wish I could have transferred my Volt's stickers but we know the stickers stay with the car.

I received my plates dec 31st, filled out the form and mailed it the same day. I received my stickers the last week of Jan. I was also watching form my check to cash, it hit two days before the stickers arrived.

Matt

Back