ChargeNow - Can't Sign Up

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i3Panda

Anybody else have trouble signing up with ChargeNow? I tried to sign up online multiple times. The first couple of times, I received emails back saying that they did not get my credit card information (which I submitted correctly). So, I decided to call. I ended up with a phone rep that hardly spoke English and wasn't even aware of what ChargeNow was. She told me "This is ChargePoint. Not ChargeNow. You need to call ChargeNow." I tried to tell the nimwit that ChargeNow and ChargePoint are a joint venture for BMW. She had no clue so I told her goodnight. The next day I got a different rep that at least knew what ChargeNow was. But, he tried two times with two different credit cards to sign me up and both times their system declined them. I use Visa. (Accepted everywhere, right? Not here.) I use these cards everyday and I still am with no problems except for here. They had no answer for me as to why their system isn't accepting the cards. Neither does my dealer.

This is very frustrating because my car would't connect to the DC Fast Charger by my house. So, I was excited to hear I could use the nVGO network for free. But, I guess not now.

Anybody else have the same issue? :?

Nope. Sorry. I registered online without a problem. Have used it several times since all the SF city owned parking garages have ChargePoint units.

Back