My history with the 2014 BMW i3

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s7hourbreakdown

From 2014 to 2017, I had the pleasure of owning a 2014 BMW i3 Mega World edition, a standout in my automotive journey. What set this car apart was its battery-only setup, coupled with DC fast charging capabilities. Driving the i3 was more than just a commute; it was an experience. It had a futuristic vibe, an agile performance, and was incredibly fun to drive. This car wasn’t just a vehicle; it was a glimpse into the future of mobility. Definitely one of my all-time favorites!

Besides its daily commutes, my i3 was also my companion on several long drives. Memorable journeys from Southern California to San Diego, and from Portland, Oregon to the scenic Oregon coast, showcased its reliability and range. Despite the distance, the BMW i3 proved to be a steadfast partner, making each trip enjoyable and worry-free. Its role as my daily driver further cemented its status as a truly versatile electric vehicle, adept at handling both city streets and long stretches of highway.

Throughout my ownership, range anxiety was a non-issue with the i3. It consistently delivered dependable performance, ensuring I always reached my destination with ease. Safety, too, was a given – I felt secure on every road, whether navigating busy city traffic or cruising on the highway. The i3 wasn’t just a car; it was a trusty companion. There’s a part of me that looks forward to owning an i3 again, if only to relive those nostalgic moments. It wasn’t just a car; it was a part of my journey.

Attachments

• IMG_0515.jpeg
    IMG_0515.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1769.jpeg
    IMG_1769.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1490.jpeg
    IMG_1490.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0933_Original.jpeg
    IMG_0933_Original.jpeg