Questions About the BMWi3

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ali-Girl

You may have already covered this topic but when is the exact launch day of the BMW i3 and is it the same in the US as it is around the world?

Ali-Girl said:
You may have already covered this topic but when is the exact launch day of the BMW i3 and is it the same in the US as it is around the world?
Hi Ali,

BMW hasn't officially announced the launch date yet. However it is generally accepted it will launch in September of 2013. What isn't known if the launch will be worldwide at that time or not. Rumors are that it will be a limited launch in September, perhaps just in Germany for a couple months and then as production ramps up it will be available worldwide. Either way, by late 2013/early 2014 it will be available throughout Europe and the US.

So, the BMW i3 comes out in september 2013. It's a long wait but I guess its worth it. BMW i3 is a super cool car.

bluebeetle said:
So, the BMW i3 comes out in september 2013. It's a long wait but I guess its worth it. BMW i3 is a super cool car.

It will launch in September of 2013, but where it will launch hasn't been made public yet. It may llaunch in Europe first and then in the US a few months later, but nothing is confirmed.

Back