UPDATED! BMW i3 meet in Hever, Kent UK this Sunday 17/05/15.

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heverlasvegas

Hi everyone.

I have updated this post.

As the meet is this Sunday, it would be good of me to pass on details and also 'reach out' to any other i3 owners at a reasonable distance away.
There is plenty of room for whatever number want to come. Arrive any time from 10am, drinks and plenty of snacks will be provided and in the highly unlikely event the weather becomes too 'British' on us, we can run for shelter into the house!

I am also still looking into getting an i8 there also so we can 'examine' that too. We may also have a visit from a BMW i Genius but this is still TBC at this stage.

I have a BMW Wall box pure for BEV priority which anyone is welcome to use as they wish and I can also provide power for the trickle chargers as well. I can run a few at once as we have 3 phase power and I can split the feeds across the circuits if need be. The nearest fast chargers at motorway services depending on where you are coming from are either at Cobham Services at J9a/10 or Clacket Lane services at junctions 5/6 on the M25.

ADDRESS:
The Oast House
Whistlers Farm
How Green Lane
Hever
Kent
TN8 7PU.

Mobile: 07836 222282.

Sat nav normally brings you to the door. I will put signs up at the entrance to the farm if sat nav has a confused moment. Drive all the way into the farm and up to the top where the Oast house is on the left and straight into the garden to line up your pride and joy.

Looking forward to meeting you all on Sunday.

Kind Regards.

Grant.

Back