Winter Tires and Wheels

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrii

Hello, I new to the forum, but if anyone is interested, I have a brand new set of Bridgestone Blissak winter tires already mounted on brand new BMW i3 wheels that I'm wanting to sell. I bought them, mounted them on my i3 for 3 days, until I had to sell the car, long story. Anyway, I now have this great set of wheels and tires, but no i3. If anyone is interested please let me know. I'll make someone a great deal.

crrii said:
Hello, I new to the forum, but if anyone is interested, I have a brand new set of Bridgestone Blissak winter tires already mounted on brand new BMW i3 wheels that I'm wanting to sell. I bought them, mounted them on my i3 for 3 days, until I had to sell the car, long story. Anyway, I now have this great set of wheels and tires, but no i3. If anyone is interested please let me know. I'll make someone a great deal.

Just pm'd you.

crrii said:

Hey i just signed up to ask is this still available? I am about to take delivery on an 2015 i3 Rex that I'm so stoked about. It comes with sport 20" wheels so winter tires are not a option :oops: . I would love this choice. I just PM'ed you.

Back