Wonder what the new incentives will be on the 14's?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadking40

Missed the opportunity to pull the trigger on a left over 14. I noticed that the BMW backed incentives ended yesterday. Any word on what might be coming? Trying to lease a left over loaded 14 in PHX....

I missed the 2014 lease special too but I'm hopeful there will be new better incentives to move the 2014s.
I just looked and it seems that the offer is extended till March 2nd.

The BMWUSA website was updated today, and the incentives that were valid through yesterday were extended another month: "Offer valid through March 02, 2015".

$279*/month for 24 months.
• $4,574 Cash due at signing
◦ $279 First months payment
◦ $3,500 Down payment
◦ $0 Security Deposit
◦ $795 Acquisition fee
• Included in payment: $2,000 Innovations Credit, $5,500 Lease Cash, included in payment.

lucky
here is what i am seeing for my area

$369*/month for 24 months.
• $4,664 Cash due at signing
◦ $369 First months payment
◦ $3,500 Down payment
◦ $0 Security Deposit
◦ $795 Acquisition fee
• Included in payment: $500 Innovations Credit, $4,875 Lease Cash, included in payment.

If i could take what you have and add on the graduation discount i would be set!

The $2000 Innovations credit seems to be region-dependent. Some regions only show $500 - same for the lease credit, as shown above.

The $2000 Innovations credit seems to be region-dependent. Some regions only show $500 - same for the lease credit, as shown above.

US Dealers don't update their websites as often as the BMWUSA site, but I believe the incentives on BMWUSA apply to all regions of the US.

NoVAi3Rex said:

US Dealers don't update their websites as often as the BMWUSA site, but I believe the incentives on BMWUSA apply to all regions of the US.

The information I'm getting is from bmwusa.com. Try it yourself - use some different zip codes around the country, or just change the region ID in the URL.

They must really be willing to deal in Phoenix, according to bmwusa.com:
$239*/month for 24 months.
• $4,034 Cash due at signing
◦ $239 First months payment
◦ $3,000 Down payment
◦ $0 Security Deposit
◦ $795 Acquisition fee
• Included in payment: $2,000 Innovations Credit, $5,500 Lease Cash, included in payment.

websterize said:
For 2014s, aim for 15%-20% off MSRP, then subtract incentives.

(I should put that on a save-string.)

I'm in the market right now, and have definitely not seen that in the Southern California region yet, and I cast a long wide deep net.

Not to say that the snow bound regions have similar situations.

Willy

Sparky said:
You haven't proved you can $10,000 off a Terra Rex before incentives in the Bay Area.:eek:
Sparky, you’re right — I cannot prove a 20%-off deal on a Tera REX at bmwsf or any Bay Area dealer.

And I should clarify that that save-string text should read before *government (state and local)* incentives. When the East Coast dealer and I closed my Mega deal this past November, there was $8,200 from BMWNA and the dealer in the trunk. That amounted to a 17% discount off MSRP. That money was in addition to a $7,500 federal credit, a $2,750 state rebate, a $1,000 CCA rebate, and an HOV-sticker cherry on top. Like le@fy Maryland, my understanding is that granola-head California is target-rich with EV incentives.

Three months ago, my local dealer had about a dozen 2014 i3s in stock. Today, they have two. I can prove a different 15%-20% range for bmwsf: as of this morning, they have 304 BMW models for sale, and 58 of them are 2014 i3s. :)

As the 2015s roll in, we’ll hear about more mega deals, on Megas, Gigas and Teras alike.

With regards to leasing, the best I am seeing in the PHX area is about $3-5K off MSRP, plus the $5500 fed tax rebate. Money is around 3%. Decent, but still $5k light compared to the east coast deals. May have to sit on the sidelines and see what happens....

Truecar shows around 10% off here in the SF Bay Area. That's probably including the $2000 innovations credit, so around $3500 off MSRP.
Who's actually gotten 20% off?

For loaded i3s in the Bay Area, looks like ~12% off MSRP for REX and ~16% off MSRP for BEV, according to Edmunds. That does not include any government incentives. I'd aim for 20% off MSRP on the radioactive BEV the last two Saturdays this month. As the 2015s arrive and the dealer's interest payments accrue, this will become more likely. BMWSF has dozens and dozens of these cars, some that have been around since summer.

If you're a BMWCCA member, you'll also receive a $1K rebate for the BEV and $500 for the REX a few weeks after delivery. Good luck!

Back