Preconditioning advice

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryansaavedra

Hello,

Need input from you guys.

What's the best way for me to setup Precon?

Situation:
We take turns dropping my son off to daycare. In some weeks that's M,W,F and the following week its Tu,TH at 7:10am. On alternate days I go to the gym and I leave the house at 6:20am.

For now, I've got 2 settings but I find I have to keep modifying it every week. Not a huge task but still a task that I need to do. Wondering if you guys got a better way of handling this kind of situation?

Thanks in advance.
Ryan

I'm only 1 month into ownership but it looks like with only two settings and multiple schedules you would just have to manually change it in the car or using the phone app.

Alternatively, a more expensive solution is to lease another i3 solely for the wife :lol:

There are three entries, but, from my use, I rarely have a schedule, so try to do it the night before for a one-time use. Rarely do it from the car, almost always from my phone or tablet. As long as the car is sitting where it has decent cellular coverage, I've found it reliable.

Back