Oleksiy wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:14 pm
msbergman62 wrote:- Navigation date so _I can see Sweden
- Connected Drive I had a full subscription in US how can I get it to work here or what do I need to buy to fix it.
- Most important how can I convert my charging inlet to support local chargers and where can I buy a "Swedish" charger that will work
- Will I be able to get back my function with getting speed limit signs in my display?
- Does my radio work here or what do I need to do....
I imported my 2015 BEV from the US to Ukraine, did some stuff you refer to:
- Installed Europe 2018-2 Next maps, work well. You could search the FB group for the links. The FSC code could be either purchased or generated using an OBD2 cable and a PC with E-Sys app, you could google for instructions.
- Failed to make the ConnectedDrive work, I think the SIM card must be tethered to a US mobile operator. You could consider replacing a TCB module for a European one, your local BMW dealer could help with this. I’m not doing it since it appears that the service is not available in my country at all.
- I changed the plug of the occasional use charger to the EU one, modified it so that it works at 220v, have up to 3.5 kW now at 16A. Don’t have access to fast charging, we have CCS type 2 combo plugs here.
- Can’t make the road signs to be detected despite the Navi is operational, Ukrainian maps being very detailed.
- I coded the following to expand the FM frequency range, now works well:
Changed two values in HU_NBT>3002 AUDIO_TUNER_TRAFFIC
RADIO_COUNTRY to ECE and
FM_DEEMPHASIS to 50us
I used Bimmercode and a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter for this purpose, coded lots of other stuff as well.